It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.
Settling a Loved One’s Estate
If you are the named executor or appointed representative of a family member’s estate, Huffman Law Offices, P.C., can help. We can assist you in carrying out your obligations, or handle the matter completely on your behalf.
Huffman Law Offices, P.C. has handled the administration of estates in St. Clair County, Madison County and surrounding counties of Central Illinois.
Probate Administration and Probate Law Attorney
Free Initial Consultation • Toll-Free: 866-842-3430
Efficient Probate and Estate Administration
Our lawyers have the knowledge and experience to handle the details and any obstacles, quickly and cost-effectively:
- Petitioning the probate court to open the estate
- Preparing the documents and appearing in court
- Sifting through the assets
- Paying debts and liquidating property
- Responding to creditor claims or will contests
- Distributing assets to heirs
- Wrapping up the loose ends to close the estate
Probate can be complicated and time-consuming. Our probate representation takes on the burden of settling the estate and helps protect the executor from claims of misappropriation or incompetency (breach of fiduciary duty).
We can meet clients at one of our convenient locations, including evenings by appointment.