Settling a Loved One’s Estate
Probate Administration and Probate Law Attorney
If you are the named executor or appointed representative of a family member’s estate, Huffman Law Offices, P.C., can help. We can assist you in carrying out your obligations, or handle the matter completely on your behalf.
Probate lawyer Brian Huffman of Maryville has closed hundreds of estates in St. Clair County, Madison County and surrounding counties of Central Illinois. He is also licensed to practice in Missouri. Contact us to discuss your needs.
Free Initial Consultation • Toll-Free: 866-842-3430
Efficient Probate and Estate Administration
Our lawyers have the knowledge and experience to handle the details and any obstacles, quickly and cost-effectively:
- Petitioning the probate court to open the estate
- Preparing the documents and appearing in court
- Sifting through the assets
- Paying debts and liquidating property
- Responding to creditor claims or will contests
- Distributing assets to heirs
- Wrapping up the loose ends to close the estate
Probate can be complicated and time-consuming. Our probate representation takes on the burden of settling the estate and helps protect the executor from claims of misappropriation or incompetency (breach of fiduciary duty).
We can meet clients at one of our convenient locations, including evenings by appointment.